Key Account Manager
- Create strategic hospital/ key account plans utilizing detailed understanding of hospital and physician priorities, defining opportunities for assigned brands.
- Implement key account plans and drive performance of Antengene’s portfolios to achieve sales objectives and key performance indicators for assigned brands.
- Support access for patients in securing Hospital Formulary Listing of new brands/indications.
- Utilize in-depth disease/product knowledge to define clinical place for assigned brands that meets needs of customers.
- Shape positive brand perceptions and create advocacy through clear demonstration of value proposition for physician.
- Bachelor’s degree or above，major in Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry is preferred.
- Strong persuasiveness and influence skills required.
- Have strong ability of developing new account.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.