- Provide support for developing annual strategic plan of e-commerce channels.
- Conduct e-commerce channels management and off-line activities.
- Familiar with product and marketing positioning, assist in making promoting protocols for online channels.
- Collect and analyze online sales data.
- Track the data and make corresponding adjustments to optimize the promotion effect.
- Operate online channels, including but not limited to building e-commerce channels and displaying products.
- Organize regional communications and promote online channels to target customers to accelerate their transformation. Make offline visits to key customers when necessary.
- Building and daily operation of Official WeChat account or other channels.
- Other work assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in medical or marketing related majors.
- Knowledge of Internet health care and medical e-commerce, independent thinking and analytical ability.
- An outstanding team player with strong communication skills.
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience is preferred.
- Outgoing and positive with inclusive mind.