Medical Science Liaison
- Manage and maintain regional KOLs to cultivate lecturers and establish academic images.
- Transfer the latest knowledge of new diseases, collect customers’ medical insights.
- Follow up and communicate efficiently in clinical projects, publish articles, mine medical data and analyze SAP.
- Organize or assist and participate in local medical educational activities and training. Provide training for sales team in product and disease.
- Other cross-departmental supporting work.
- Master’s degree or above in medical or related majors, clinical background will be a plus.
- At least 1 year’s working experience of MSL, especially with MNC experience.
- Previous experience of hematological malignancy or oncology area.
- Strong affinity, a good team player, and strong communication skills.
- Fluent oral and written English.