(Senior) Clinical Research Associate
- Maintain clinical study sites.
- Monitor and manage clinical study projects.
- Keep accurate and complete records of clinical study data in compliance with protocols, GCP and SOPs requirements.
- Follow up projects’ progress, solve different problems in clinical studies.
- Other work assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Nursing, Clinical Medicine, Pharmacy or related majors.
- At least 1 year’s experience in CRA. Familiarity with oncology projects will be a plus, especially with international multi-centers projects.
- Good command of written and spoken skills, good coordination, planning and implementation ability.
- A good team player with good moral virtue.
- Familiar with GCP regulations and clinical related knowledge.