Discovery Biology Researcher/Scientist
- Develop, optimize and execute biological and cellular assays to support drug discovery projects.
- Process and analyze experimental results and data.
- Manage laboratory instrument, reagent consumption and ordering, and other related work.
- Master’s degree or above in Biology or related majors.
- Over 2 years’ operational experience in biology laboratory. Solid capability in cell, molecular and biochemical experiments, e.g., cell culture, cDNA clone, protein expression and purification, WB, IP, lentivirus packaging, T-cell activation, flow cytometry, antibody expression and purification, in vitro killing of tumor cells, ELISA.