Key Account Manager（Singapore）
- Create strategic hospital/ key account plans utilizing detailed understanding of hospital and physician priorities, defining opportunities for assigned brands.
- Implement key account plans and drive performance of Antengene’s portfolio to achieve sales objectives and key performance indicators for assigned brands.
- Support access for patients in securing Hospital Formulary Listing of new brands/indications.
- Utilize in-depth disease/product knowledge to define clinical place for assigned brands that meets needs of customers.
- Shape positive brand perceptions and create advocacy through clear demonstration of value proposition for physicians and patients.
- Monitor market landscape and proactively provide regular update on market intelligence including competitor activity, industry trends and healthcare system.
- Manage resources and expenses effectively with good stewardship within guidelines to effectively implement marketing plan and activities.
- Recommend viable solutions to capitalize on opportunities in the market and address challenges.
- Lead implementation of marketing and key account activities, including working with medical affairs to deliver medical education to support quality use of medicines.
- Proven record of sales achievement with minimum 5 years in sales or account management in biopharmaceutical industry.
- Proven ability to identify growth opportunities, address challenges in accounts, developing and executing key account plans to achieve sales forecasts.
- Familiar with local healthcare system, stakeholder management and hospital listing process.
- Prior experience/knowledge in Hematology Oncology is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Autonomous with the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate values of:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Passionate to make a difference for our patients.
- Committed to extending access to innovative medicines.
- Act with Speed & Integrity to collaborate with stakeholders in commercialization.
- continually strive towards Standards of Excellence.