- Perform Medical Review of adverse event reports including but not limited to all serious, events of special interest.
- Provide input to key internal safety documents, including Risk Management documents (RMPs), development and updates/maintenance of expectedness guides.
- Provide support for investigator brochures, protocols, informed consents, final study reports, as appropriate.
- M.D. degree & 5Y+ pharmacovigilance experience in drug development pharma/biotech industry.
- Experience specific to hematology preferred.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.