- Be responsible for study protocols, CRF, ICF, lab manual, pharmacy manual, clinical monitoring plan.
- Keep closely relationship with site and submissions for ICH-GCP, site contract process and governor approval.
- Contribute to PI and site identification, communications, and initiation.
- Contribute to site feasibility process.
- Bachelor degree or above in Clinical Medicine/Pharmacy.
- 1Y+ clinical project management, oncology project experience preferred.
International project experience is preferred.