(Senior) Medical Science Liaison
- Establish regional KOL list and implement KOL engagement plan, develop our core KOL and build up academic branding.
- Deliver Lasted therapeutic area knowledge and product information to our clients, collect regional insights and identify clinical unmet needs and KOL’s needs.
- Support medical team to follow up Post-Launch clinical trials with high quality and efficiency.
- Execute local and central medical education activities, and train sales and marketing team in terms of brand and therapeutic area.
- Across-Function support: Support sales, marketing, clinical development, and other functions.
- Master’s degree or above, medical related subjects, clinical background will be a plus.
- At least 1 year working experience of MSL, especially with MNC MSL experience.
- Strong affinity, positive, a good team player, and strong communication skills.
- Previous experience of hematological malignancy or oncology area.
- Fluent read and written English, ability to communicate orally in English will be a plus.