(Senior) Product Manager-Hematology
- Define the product vision and drive the roadmap for new products.
- Plan and develop brand strategies and initiatives that are in line with the growth drivers and business objectives.
- Internalize and represent the customers’ voice throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collect and measure key product metrics against goals to inform success of each release and plan iterations accordingly.
- Develop critical relationships with national Key Opinion Leaders and other allied health care professionals.
- Set up KOLs communication workshops to understand the patients /physicians’ insights.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Clinical Medicine/ Pharmacy or other related major.
- 5+ years’ experience in product management, experience with Oncology products is preferred.
- Good Customer Insight including understanding customer needs, behaviors, motivational drivers.
- Fluent read and written English.