(Senior) Internal Auditor
- Conduct regular audits and special projects independently according to IA Manual and audit plan.
- Timely complete reports and working papers with sufficient information / evidence obtained.
- Set up regular communication to Management on any risks, findings, and recommended action plans after full alignment with relevant owners.
- Closely follow up on remediation status and results, providing control suggestion wherever needed.
- Fully support on company internal controls improvement.
- Provide proactive supports on compliance monitoring programs.
- Assist on regular AC or CCC (Compliance Committee) meetings preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, CPA or CIA is a plus.
- 3-5 years of audit or internal control experience in multinational company and is familiar with audit methodologies. Experience in Pharm / healthcare industry is preferred.
- Around 20% of travel (short duration) is required as needed.
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese.
- Have passion in audit work and interest in fast-growing company.
- Good leadership and great team spirit; Ability to interact with multiple BPs in complicated organization.