HR Training Manager
- Establish ATG training system, including training center, training system, training materials, training plan and training delivery.
- Develop yearly training objectives, training plan and manage training budget accordingly to different level targets.
- Define certification standard of all staff at different levels and function.
- Support to global/local staff to develop technical and non-technical training course according to predefined objectives and plan.
- Work closely with supplier on training preparation and implementation to ensure training delivery quality and efficiency.
- Participating and supervising training course delivery.
- Developing and conducting training evaluation to collect trainee feedback on training delivery. Using the result to improve training quality and efficiency, as well as training environment setup.
- Bachelor and above degree.
- 5+ years’ training experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong analytical background with strategic and user centric thinking capabilities, influencing skills, attention to detail and ability to effectuate change.
- Solid understanding of training strategy.
- Good communication skill and team spirit.
- Fluent English speaking.